Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new here I really don't know anybody by name yet. But tomorrow being Veterans Day, I want to thank all the veterans and military personel here for the sacrifices they've made that have enabled my family to enjoy the freedoms and life that we have. Thank You!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
catfishm2 said:
Being new here I really don't know anybody by name yet. But tomorrow being Veterans Day, I want to thank all the veterans and military personel here for the sacrifices they've made that have enabled my family to enjoy the freedoms and life that we have. Thank You!!
I concur, I would also like to say thanks to all of the men and women past and present of our Nations Armed Services that have given the ultimate sacrifice in order to allow us to enjoy the freedoms that we have today.
Thank you

·
Registered
949 Posts
Here!!! Here!!! I stand up and take my hat off in honor of you the good men and women that have sacrificed to keep me and my family free.... My heart also goes out to the family of all that have lost a loved one in the pursuit of freedom.

After you read this take of your hat and observe a moment of silence to all that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. It is the least we can do.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Soldiers both past and present continue to amaze me. The sacrifices made for the rest of us will never be able to be repaid. All we can offer is thanks... :u

·
Punch Suckling in Brain
1,116 Posts
Don't forget about the people in your own family who might have served in the armed forces. They would love a special thank you today, even if you just talked to them.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread, catfishm2. Plenty of friends and family to whom I owe thanks for their service. My thanks to all men and women, past, present and future, of the armed forces.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
It's an especially important Veterans Day, with the Iraq war and the larger war on terror. I'm sure many here have friends and/or family in harms way today. Thanks to all who have served and the families who support them. :u :u :u

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Happy Veterans Day and a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has served.

Unfortunately, I just got my notice about 15 mins ago that I am not eligible for military service because of my damn back. So much for putting my ASVAB score to good use

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Amen to all the sentiments posted above! This Veterans Day is especially meaningful with my step-son in basic training as I type this. My grandfather stormed the beach on D-Day and when he was alive I would always visit with him on this day. He never talked much about his service, but when he did you could hear the pride in his voice. Happy Veterans Day to all who have served and are serving now. :u :u :u :u

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I second all of the posts!

All of us in the USA owe so much to those who have fought and are still fighting for our freedom. No amount of thanks can aptly place my sentiments.

:u

·
Registered
37 Posts
Land of the free and home of the brave! Hoo-Rah

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Thanks to all that served. I participated in a Veterens Day Parade. The baby was dressed in little camo BDU's and waved her own flag through the parade. We have sent pictures to my nephew in Iraq. I hope he enjoys them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.