Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to try something "new" and different to smoke so I decided to try the Vegas Robaina Famosos. Very light-brown wrapper, I think. But I guess that the colour of the wrapper can have some variations on the brown theme. I liked the band with a golden "R" on it very luxurious. Then I just had to burn it. :) Thats what your suppose to do.

Great draw with plenty of smoke that came out from the little devil. Well, small, its a hermoso number 4 with 49 X 5 1/3 (hope thats right Im not that good at feet and inches yet) european: 19.05 X 127 (mm). Good flavours too: nutty, coffe and cedar was the dominant flavours but as I smoked there was more, very complex and very good. When I smoked it I was glad to do so because I had grown a little bit tired of the boring Punch Punch- nutty kind of flavour. It finnished with some good flavours too. Mmmm... Good cigar! thumbs up.

4.8-4.9 out of 5. (Now I realised I gave Punch Punch too much points and Juan Lopez too little. :))

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Vegas Robaina Famosos

Had one a moment ago! This was a very tasty one. 4.9 for sure, almost 5.0. I really like these!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.