Cigar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Re: Vegas Robaina Famosos

El Rey del Mundo said:
Good flavours too: nutty, coffe and cedar was the dominant flavours but as I smoked there was more, very complex and very good. When I smoked it I was glad to do so because I had grown a little bit tired of the boring Punch Punch- nutty kind of flavour. It finnished with some good flavours too. Mmmm... Good cigar! thumbs up.
You are spot on with the flavor profile here. I love these cigars. I did notice a distinct change in tast during the time I spent with mine. First third was spicy, then nutty, coffee and cedar tastes were noticed during the 2nd third. The final third finished up with the taste of coffee with the addition of very creamy vanilla spice flavor. I love when a cigar is complex, smooth and changes flavors.

El Rey del Mundo said:
4.8-4.9 out of 5. (Now I realised I gave Punch Punch too much points and Juan Lopez too little. :))
No matter what you try I think you will find this cigar will stay a rock solid 4.8-4.9.

Excellent smoke and nice review.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.