Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last evening I was about 10 minutes from home and I wanted to smoke a cigar but did not really have time to smoke one of my favorites.

I had a Vegas 5 in my console (corona size) that was gifted to me over the holidays. I knew this was about a half hour endeavor and I figured, what the heck.......it was free, I know they're not expensive........no big deal if it wasn't my cup of tea and I had to pitch it.

Well..........

The construction was a little rough which it typical of a cigar in this price range; however, there were no major flaws. The pre-light flavor had a pleasant sweetness and the draw was perfect.

The cigar was consistent in flavor throughout and burned very well and did not need correction. The cigar produced an adequate amount of smoke (not the volume I usually like, but adequate). The flavors were sweet (I noted hints of mocha and cocoa). It never got harsh, although it burned kinda hot toward the end.

Overall, I was pleased. So much so that when I got home, I sat in my truck and finished it to a nub. I really like the fuller bodied smokes, but I may get some of these to mix in once in a while.

I would recommend this cigar to someone who wants a solid "medium" bodied cigar that will go light on your wallet.

:cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Vegas 5!!

hmmm... are you talking about 'cinco vegas' with the red band, from nicaragua? if im thinking of the same thing that you smoked then these are indeed a nice, pleasant sorta sweet mild side of medium smoke.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Vegas 5!!

wouldestous said:
hmmm... are you talking about 'cinco vegas' with the red band, from nicaragua? if im thinking of the same thing that you smoked then these are indeed a nice, pleasant sorta sweet mild side of medium smoke.
They are red banded with "Vegas 5" printed on them..........I've seen them at some of the local sites at a discounted price................$2 or less.

:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.