Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Van sucked. man what a god awful movie. must have written by a high school kid. plot sucked. had nothing but characters from sci fi historyto make of any interest . talk about dramatic license, at least frankie baby could speak. i know most of the scenes are at night but the screen was so dark there was almost a blur to the whole movie. watch the trailer since all of the good scenes are on it and save the time and money. ps the chicks were hot all 4 of them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah about the only really true to character comic book movie i have seen is the crow. not to say a few others weren't good just not true to the writers. i think marvel is doing a disservice to those of us that read the comic books just to make up for the losses they have from sales of the books.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like anime as well. i love both vampire d and vampire hunter d bloodlust. done several years apart they show old school g-force anime and the new, ultra color ultra drawn anime. while i live both i do have a place in my heart for the old school since i grew up with it. anime can also be used for every kind of movie from **** to comedy to sci fi/fantasy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.