Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Primates, my wife for Valentines Promised me a box of cigars nothing over 300$ any suggestions on what to ask for? I personaly enjoy a full taste. I currently have some joya de nicaragua antano 1970 (4) camacho (3) Arturo fuente reserva (6)Black pearl rojo (12). Thanks for the input

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Can your wife talk to my wife? :r CS should publish an informational brochure: The Cigar Smoker's Wife, Understanding their habit. :r

I think it would help a lot of gorillas out. :)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Welcome to CS and I have to say that is so cool! If you can get as many cigars as you can for $300, then I would say stock up. If you just get one box for under $300 then you should definitely go Cuban!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
$300.00! Damn! this could be one oh those threads that can go on forever. 3 years ago my ex girlfriend bought me a box of 64 PAM Principes! Nothing says love like PAMS! LoL

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
can i barrow your wife for a day? deffinatly need to stock up on cigars

·
-
11,412 Posts
stick to domestics.

why $300?

what is it that you like most? if they cost 150 a box, get 2 boxes. if they cost 100, get 3 of them.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Let me be the umpteenth guy to tell you: GO CUBAN!!!

You could get a box of Monte #2s for $250 and still have 50 bucks left for a few Fuente singles.

slik2k said:
Hello Fellow Primates, my wife for Valentines Promised me a box of cigars nothing over 300$ any suggestions on what to ask for? I personaly enjoy a full taste. I currently have some joya de nicaragua antano 1970 (4) camacho (3) Arturo fuente reserva (6)Black pearl rojo (12). Thanks for the input

·
Registered
212 Posts
No need to create a new thread for this, but on the subject of Valentines, does anyone have any suggestions for gifts I can give my girlfriend? We've been dating for several years now and I don't want to get her the same stuff (i.e. flowers and chocolate). Any advice??? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I am in the same boat about what to get my wife this year. usually she says something she would like to have not long before but this year I haven't heard a thing. I guess I really need to get to it and figure something out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
Hello!!! Jewelry
Oh, I forgot to mention that my girlfriend is a walking jewelry store after all the jewelry I've gotten her over the last few years, so that's out of the question. I can't buy clothes for her because she is very particular in what she wears and she's got perfume galore. Maybe some of the SOTL can offer some suggestions as well??? :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Put together a "theme" basket for her:

Pamper yourself basket with a gift certificate to a day spay, favorite eatery, nail salon, etc.

Movie basket: A couple of her favorite DVD's, passes to a local movie theatre with gift certificate for the snack bar, favorite kind of popcorn and beverage.

Romantic basket: Wine, candles, lotions, oils and a gift certificate made for her especially from you; offering her a night of pampering by you.

Just as long as you put something together that took some thought and let her know you were thinking of her the whole time. She will love it.

OH, and to answer the question, anything Fuente, RyJ, Dunhill, Partagus, Ashton.....you can't go wrong with the ones that have been around for a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.