Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Good solid flavorful, full bodied Havana. Received one as a gift recently which I enjoyed very much.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MoTheMan said:
Good solid flavorful, full bodied Havana.
:D That's what I'm looking for, folks! Just got back on a Lusitania kick again, and was kinda looking for something similiar in strength, but differing in flavor. I also split a box of Sir Winstons, but they're still fairly young. I'll let 'em rest for a few more months, and probably try another one Master's Weekend!

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
The ones that I have had were great. Fairly strong with a nice bite. I have a couple of boxes from 98 that are really coming around. One of the best Churchills IMHO!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
motortown said:
:D That's what I'm looking for, folks! Just got back on a Lusitania kick again, and was kinda looking for something similiar in strength, but differing in flavor. I also split a box of Sir Winstons, but they're still fairly young. I'll let 'em rest for a few more months, and probably try another one Master's Weekend!
The Ramon Allones Corona Gigante and the Boli CG (50 Cabinet) have both been very impressive to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.