Votes: 0 0.0%
  • min ron NEE level, $2000+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to the realization that I buy way more cigars than I smoke. It is all Club Stogies fault. Hence this prying survey into your spending habits. How much do you spend a year on cigar and cigar related items? rns

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Is that per year or per month? [Heh, heh]

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
I have a friend who has a cousin in Miami, and his friend's fiance's cousin knows someone who sweeps the floor at the Partagas factory, so I get all of my premium smokes for free through him.

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Dave, I heard a rumor that all our wives bribed you to post this poll for:

5 SWISHER SWEETS

You CAD!!!:fu

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was sifting thourgh the bands I collected during '03 the other night and started to do the math on this one. I wised up and stopped. No good can come from this piece of information.

:w

bd

·
Registered
258 Posts
@ relaxnsmoke: did your wife make out the poll for you?;) :r $100 a year? WTF? That only covers lighter fuel:rolleyes: :D . Cigars are not for the affluent, only for those with money to burn:w . If i can keep it below $100 a week in my house everybody's happy...hey, it's an expensive hobby but it could be worse! My last hobby cost me a week in the hospital after injuring my rotator cuff throwing dollar bills:al ;) .

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
O [email protected]

"My last hobby cost me a week in the hospital after injuring my rotator cuff throwing dollar bills"

:r I can see you now throwing dollar bills at the dancers and injuring you rotator cuff --------- Hey but I bet you had to go to the hospital after your wife found out how you injured your arm

:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dude! There is nothing like the "thwap" sound IMHO, it's like the rush of a freshly smoked JDN Antano, besides, it really got their attention:p . @ galaga...my wife is from Sicily...if i [email protected]$K up it's only a matter of a phone call:fu :r :al .

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I'd tell ya, but then........... Cause my wife would find out & then I'd have to...... Saaay!;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
As a fella who has just taken up the wonderful pastime of smoking cigars, I have already spent quite a bit. Humidors, cigars, lighters, and ashtrays. So it is hard to say how much I will spend per year, but I am already over $250 and have just been smoking for two months!

:u

·
Registered
419 Posts
poll

Still buy em by the stick, cant commit to any one brand, and I visit the humidor 2-3 times a month and spend 40- 80 bucks at a pop...so I guess 1000-2000 annually. Frank B

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: poll

FrankB said:
...so I guess 1000-2000 annually. Frank B
:confused: Geez, i guess i am a cigar "addict". I can do that in a month...good thing my wife can't read:rolleyes: :D . I'm glad i've been ignoring ISOM's...slippery slope lined with $100 bills;) .

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I just had to guess, but I might be over the $1000 a year. I don't know and I don't think I want to know. Thanks Dave, thanks a lot :fu :c :r

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.