Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was gifted a ra awhile back, i just took it out and this ra has a 52 ring gauge, but is the length of a pc....i know its not a rass much longer and fatter,i know its not a gigante much shorter...so what is it? anyone know? i got it from someone on this board....so i know its legit and maybe quite old.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im looking at this and its so close to the boli rc and rass, im thinking this is just a overstuffed rass? anyone ever get one a little fatter then most? or can they swell up?

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Iv'e got a box of Boli RC's that some are rolled a little looser than others. When they get boxed pressed they flatten more than the others, and definately look a ring guage or two thicker. :w

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks fredster, this one had me stumped...it looks real yummy...very dark in color and quite thick...thicker and darker then the other rass ive seen..it was maybe a little overstuffed and rolled a bit looser and got flat in the box as you say..this plus i drank way too much balvanie last night...:al

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If you have another RASS, weigh it. The weights are usually pretty consistent. If it is obvious to the eye that it is bigger, there may be a problem with it's authenticity.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Misleading

"There are lies, damn lies and then there's statistics" M. Twain

You know you are just trying to make the numbers look good, its really a standard deviation of 659.0 nanograms. :p

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DaveC said:
LONG ISLAND REPRESENTINNNNN

going to palmers this week Tim?
hey dave if any of you guys are gonna be there ill go...
i was gonna go last week but the weather detered me...it was a nanogram thing....to many nanograms of h20 falling.

ill bring my fat rass next time we meet up so you can see it....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts