Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Oreo Cookie Blues
3,632 Posts
Nope, TMoneY is here!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll 2nd your thank you, and add another!!!!!!!!! Our troops are the best thing in the world, and I'm more than proud to live in a country with such generous people who serve us day-in and day-out. Here's to all the men and women of the military!!!!!

· Registered
360 Posts
Damn I am humbled. Thank alot to all of you. As I PMed Detroit a couple minutes ago I am proud to serve the greatest nation in the world. I feel it is my duty/ obligation to do my part for being lucky enough to be a citizen of this country. I also feel I am setting a good example for my daughter. When my daughter and my grandchildren are going through school and learning in history about the war on terror I will be proud to be able to say that I did my part and served my country.

· Registered
901 Posts
Damn I am humbled. Thank alot to all of you. As I PMed Detroit a couple minutes ago I am proud to serve the greatest nation in the world. I feel it is my duty/ obligation to do my part for being lucky enough to be a citizen of this country. I also feel I am setting a good example for my daughter. When my daughter and my grandchildren are going through school and learning in history about the war on terror I will be proud to be able to say that I did my part and served my country.
F'ing A man. I am happy that your kids learn about the war on terror at their schools. Many schools are trying the PC approach these days and it warms my heart to know that kids are still receiving the TRUTH. Thank you for your service. There is a lot of anti-semitism these days and you should know that most are blessed to be served by such fine Americans. Cheers:cb

· Registered
9,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just make sure U watch you "6" out there....;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.