Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone seen any good stuff around lately?

I need a project or two to keep myself busy over break and Im looking for some ideas. I remember seeing a pyramid shaped desktop a while back...might try something like that.

Im not looking for storage space, I have plenty of that as it is....just looking for an excuse to make some sawdust and use some new toys I will hopefully be getting for Christmas. :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
The La Gloria Cubana Limited edition humi is one sweet looking piece of work. Has a drop down front and drawers, glass top, magnetic catch and gasket seal. I'm a ww'er too. Love making sawdust.

GoatLocker

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think the this is a unique hummi. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture though so here is the link: http://www.cigarfriendly.com/product_review.htm the one I like is the Rustic Heirlooms Humidor. That woold be easy to construct and it looks good.

I also like the pyramid style humis and my friend has a hummi that he built in the style of a firetruck (he is a fireman) that is cool as well.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

-Steve :w

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.