Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning ;
Sorry for the delay - got really sick feeling last night.
Anyway - boxes are on their way.

Here's the rules:
1. This is not a trade so PLEASE don't send anything back. This is a gift to you. I have plenty of cigars!!!
2. If you would be willing to let me know when you get the box, etc, so the guys on the forum who don't know me can see that I wasn't just blowing hot air!!!
3. Enjoy yourself - go find some place nice and sit, smoke one of those fancy ones and eat the snacks.

Bob

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Silver, received your package today THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! The Cigars were ones I have never tried before and the snacks will be put to good use tomorrow during the superbowl. I cant thank you enough, it was very generous of you and your wife and I am sincerely grateful. The cigars were an AF Hemmingway? Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, and a Carlos Terano Exodus

Attachments

· Registered
503 Posts
wow, as a broke college student i would jsut like to say that it really is amazing that the people on this site are kind enough to help out their BOTL's when they're in this situation. nothing compares to the feeling when you get that package and you open it and BOOM! you get blown away!

· Registered
1,641 Posts
How did I miss this. I need to vist this box more often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.