Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not so much a review as it is just a sharing of an Edmunds car link. I started to read this on a whim and got hooked. I've always wondered why I've had to walk out of 90% of the car showrooms I've walked into. Now I know why. Confirms many a suspicion, clears up many a myth. Car sales are not for the timid! Enjoy if you have time, it's a thorough look at the showroom tactics. Beware!

http://aolsvc.edmunds.com/advice/bu...rticle.html?tid=edmunds.a.landing.buying..4.*

:w

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wonder if this story is real or fiction? To me the entire article smells like a promo for carsdirect.com. Now i did by my current vehicle from carsdirect.com, so i don't have any reason to slam them. I'm just curious if this is basically just a very long advertisement meant to scare people from ever going to a lot again?
Still a very good read though.

Vic

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhhh, your an internet car buyer! tsk, tsk, tsk lol! A valid point that I had not thought of! I usually think about the "double revesre puhscycology" angle on all things, I just took that article on face value. Good call Vikder!

I want to become an "Undercover Cigar Reviewer" for CA! Put to rest whether or not they use a buffet menu as a guideline! :w

1 - 4 of 4 Posts