Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very fine BOTL (You know who you are) had said he would send a couple of ISOM's for me to try. I can only say "HOLLY Multi Stoggie" Batman. The man I now am "slightly in love with" sent me a selection of 10 sticks from South of the Border. Here are a few pics.

THANK You and this will not be forgotten :D I just don' know what my very first one should be? :w

Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Very nice!!! This is getting out of hand, I've definitely got to bomb the daylights out of someone.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice sticks man...enjoy'em.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats DsrtDog!! Maybe bomb shelter's are in order around here!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That's why this board ROCKS! Everybody helping everybody......can't wait for Christmas at this rate.....Hey anyone up for a 'Christmas in July'? :al

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Navydoc said:
That's why this board ROCKS! Everybody helping everybody......can't wait for Christmas at this rate.....Hey anyone up for a 'Christmas in July'? :al
sounds good to me. Good lord what a score. Very nice. Congrats. Just watch out for the crater. made cnn. or was that the rain. I dont know maybe im going nuts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.