Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this in jokes, well, because I just laughed my ass off and spewed coke all over my keyboard. Looks like I pissed off a gorilla so much he tried to give me negative ring gauge, but since his ring gauge is so bad, I just got a grey mark...... :r

Oh, as some wise man once said (ok, so he was really a drug addict with a record a mile long) Why can't we all just get along?

Attachments

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
One of the downsides of a misspent youth (here) is that you shoot blanks on the RG thing. Your OK in my book. Well maybe your handle in the review titles is a little much ... but other than that. :r

Anyone got any monte 4"s I can try? I have some Opus X to trade.

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahhahhah :fu :fu :fu :pu

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OldDog said:
Anagram time:

Congratulations =

Nag Cast-Iron Lout
LOL, this thread should almost be in the gorilla x files. Someone explain this one to me.

Nag = old horse
Cast = people in a play or movie, or to make something, or to fish
Cast-Iron = metal
Iron = wrinkle free
Lout = is a document formatting system

OK, so we have an wrinkle free old horse that is into heavy metal and is a computer programmer?

Never play Scrabble with old dog, people who are good with anagrams will kick your ass!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.