Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to start up a series of tournaments for the new UFC coming out on 5/19/09. I figured who ever wants in could put up a couple of sticks to add to the pot and the winner will take it all. I don't have all the details being as the game is not out yet but I'm trying to see if enough people would be interested. We could do this with other games as well.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was told you can down load the Demo from the Playstaion store for free. I'm gonna try to down load it tonight.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is going to change the whole PSN network. We gotta set up Clans, Teams and start our own organization of tournaments like the UFC one.
Nothing like make a Match of Socom or a Drag race in NFS all that more intense then knowing a whole pot of sticks is on the line!

As soon as I can set up my home network right I am in on this!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Watch out for the expirenced and advanced difficulties. I played with the standard level first using both fighters (FYI L1 And the kick button does massive amounts of damage when you land the kicks to the head) anyways using both fighter and could destroy either one fine usually in the first round although I admit its fun to knock em down and let em get up mess them up some more and do again. But then I went up to Advanced and its all about fighting to stay off the ground or to get them there first cause if you havent mastered the controls you will get knocked out everytime or you tap out when the lock some part of your body up.

But enjoy!!!!

DL as I type

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is going to change the whole PSN network. We gotta set up Clans, Teams and start our own organization of tournaments like the UFC one.
Nothing like make a Match of Socom or a Drag race in NFS all that more intense then knowing a whole pot of sticks is on the line!

Finally someone is on the same page as me. We need to start setting up the details and I a totally game with having others help me set this up.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far it is four of us. One is a buddy of mine which is going to join puff sometime this weekend. I got him into smoking cigars and he loves the PS3. The list so far is below.

Vipervincex
azhusker71
My3rdleg(my buddy)
Married08

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If you need some help are anything with your home network let me know. I may be able to help you speed up the process.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Finally someone is on the same page as me. We need to start setting up the details and I a totally game with having others help me set this up.
well is there anyway we can discuss this more in private? i have some ideas but need to share them with you n order to get it all figured out. but i am stoked! to get this going!
if this idea works we could be starting a whole new underground gaming world where a battle doesnt just mean your reputation but a grand prize. it will make everything so much more intense meanwhile getting closer to each other and making this community bigger and more well known.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Left my email address on your visitor page. Shoot me an email!! I ready to get this rolling my self.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MyFather and I are starting to work on the details for the tournaments. We will need at least ten people to get this started. So far counting ourselves we have four people ready fight for some cigars. If you or someone you know wants in you can pm me or MyFather. Once we are finished working out the details we will post them here. Don't join if your scared!! Because there will be alot of :censored: kicking going on!!!

:cheer2: :bx:faint: :cheer2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.