Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
4,222 Posts
OU v MU....thats the game that really matters....

OU National Champs!!!

isnt cali supose to fall off in the ocean soon??:chk

Shawn

· the fiend Davy Jones
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OU v MU....thats the game that really matters....OU National Champs!!isnt cali supose to fall off in the ocean soon??:chk
I've got my floaties on just in case, Shawn.

And come on, UCLA/usc - we've gotta have the biggest rivalry in history although I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Trojan ball player who can spell rivalry.

· UCLA Bruins = Champions
79 Posts
You know I'm on board for UCLA ending the season with some dignity with ANY kind of win today!!

Go Bruins!

Let's keep u$c out of our Rose Bowl as much as possible!! We have nothing to lose by giving it ALL we've got to be spoilers.....

Remember 13-9!!!!!!!!!

Stomp'N'Rock (on u$c),

Joseph

P.S.

Wish I could join you for the last minute herf, but the house is all decked out in Blue and Gold, I'm all in my BearWear, and every TV in the house will be tuned to the game!!

· UCLA Bruins = Champions
79 Posts
All of the confidence I see being exuded here I figured one of you Bruins would jump on this. :r:bn
We are reletlessly optimistic....

...hopeful...

We have nothing to lose, we have a dream...

We are confident we are the better school....

We will play with heart and guts...

We play by the rules and our players don't get paid and our players earn 4.0's in their majors at a school regarded for it's Academic programs...

No matter what the final score, our atheletes are champions in life...

....but an upset would be SWEEEEEEET!

Stomp'N'Rock (on u$c),

Joseph

p.s. we are also a state school, and California is BROKE, so we ain't got the fiver!! :r

· Banned
4,222 Posts
Well it would help if they didnt run over the ref.

Good Luck!

Shawn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.