Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
The longer I have been smoking, the more brands of cigars I find I enjoy, hence the more brands I keep on hand. I am very big on selection/variety so I do not get bored. For the most part, I do not like to smoke the same cigar twice in one week.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I guess I have about five different brands that are my go to brands and I then have different cigars within those brands that I enjoy depending of the flavor I want or the time I have to smoke them.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks to this site, I have tried a lot of different brands recently. I have found that there are a lot of different smokes that I like for different reasons. At times, I find myself wanting a particular cigar and therefore I try to have a lot of my different favorites handy in case I get a craving for a particular cigar.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have several different brands on hand but find I always reach for one brand, though several different types of the brand. Keep a large assortment of Fuentes on hand. Don Carlos, Anejo and Rothschilds, plus a few of the Hemmingway series.

Besides the Fuentes, I keep Carlos Toranos, HdM and RyJ.

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Recently I've been keeping on hand for everyday smokes:
- JDN Machitos
- JDN Robusto Grandes
- ERDM Robustos (Hon. oscuros) - just started smoking these again. I forgot how great they are!

·
Registered
212 Posts
bolivar ce,cj, corona
cohiba siglo 1,3,4,6,dc,ce,ro,esplindido.
davidoff chateu la tour
diplo ,1,2,3,4,5,
edrm choix supreme
h upmann #2, mag 46
hoyo epi #1,#2.
juan lopez #1,#2
monte robusto,#2,#4.
opus x and anejo
partagas 898,shorts,pc,series #1 du con,psd2,psd3,psd4.presidente
por la ranga pc
punch #11,#12
romone allones corona, ss
ryj robusto el,hermossa.
san cristabal el principe,la fuerza.
trinidad fuerte,reyes
vegas robania unico
the list goes on but these are a few i know i have on hand...i keep buying faster then i can smoke them..

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Variety is the spice of life

I always have a variety of sticks in my Humi.

I always have 1 or 2 bundles of FdO Nats. Usually 1 Torpedo and 1 Robusto.

Then I have about 50 singles.

Padron 3000 a couple of nats and mads
Padron 2000 mads
Padron 1964 Ani's usually 2 nat and 2 mads
Partigas Spanish Rosado's Familia and San Augustin's
FdO Grand Camaroon at least 5 or 6 assorted sticks
Oliva Grand Maduro's 4 or 5 assorted sticks.
Cohiba Corona 3 or 4 sticks
1 or 2 Punch what ever the shop has around.
A variety of Perdomo what ever I am in the mood for.
Fuente Short Stories alway about 5 on hand.
I keep a few Mac's and Helix's for some friend that like them.
and last but not least a few Torano either Silver or 1959 Gold

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Did a kind of inventory about 6 mos. ago & had around 150 brands & or sizes. I sold off about 150 dog rockets in the last month so am not sure anymore what I've got. Have to dig to find some of them. Need to get in & rotate. Plus they need a bit of air. I tend to buy em faster than I smoke em too.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Been busier than you know what lately, so I've been off the boards. Great topic!

Must haves at home would be:

Juan Lopez 2
CoRo
Monte 2 & 4
Bolivar RC & BFC
San Cristobal EP
Punch Punch
PDS4
RASS

I almost feel guilty for having such a short list. My daily smoke is the JL2. I'll throw in a CoRo from time to time. Occasionally I'll want something fuller, like the Bolivar Belicoso. The Punch, PDS4, RASS & BRC when I want something other than my JL2. The SCEP is for when I want a short smoke, and these little babies are great! Have yet to try the Partagas Short. Jake sent one my way, and I know that as soon as I try it, I'll want to order a cab!

Therein lies my problem. The more habanos I try, the more I want to keep on hand as "must haves"! It's crazy!! :r

Then there's my locker at the smoke shop. It holds about ten boxes. The owner and his crew are great, so I try to buy my fair share of their stuff, as well. About 1/3 of my locker is dedicated to Davidoff Millenium Blend, Padron Anniversary (1964), Avo Signature & Domaine. Usually Robustos or Belicosos.

I'm getting hungry...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.