Cigar Forums banner
221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
While working at a large medical center in the Midwest, a construction worker was admitted with a large hammer sticking out of his head. Seems he was in an altercation with another gentleman. On the side of the hammer were the words, 'Use protective eyewear.'

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
MM2(SW)S said:
Post 56: I still have time there is a whole weekend a head. I just run out of things to sau and I get sick of typing. But the challeng is out I will atleast get within 150 post of you on here :D
I'm done. :p So all you have to do is beat what I already put up and you win. :)

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Carnage. But I got enough credits already thanks MM and Jokie. (Sorry PDS you can delete this next weekend)

If anyone is still interested in playing things happend today.

Vegas Robina Famosos
San Cristobal el Principe
Partagas Shorts
Monticristo # 2
Juan Lopez Sellecion #1
H Upmann Magnum # 46

I'm not saying any more for now. Except 2 right and one real close (like 1/2 right)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Carnage. But I got enough credits already thanks MM and Jokie. (Sorry PDS you can delete this next weekend)

If anyone is still interested in playing things happend today.

Vegas Robina Famosos
San Cristobal el Principe
Partagas Shorts
Monticristo # 2
Juan Lopez Sellecion #1
H Upmann Magnum # 46

I'm not saying any more for now. Except 2 right and one real close (like 1/2 right)
Great Selction I am glad I could help you get enough credis by my post whoring. :D

1. How old are my daughters?
16 and 19

2. What magazine was I recently quoted in?
When I googled your name you came up in several places. So lets see:
on http://www.asis-akron-canton.org/display_minutes.php?item_id=3 that was the minutes from 2003. SO that wouldn't be it.
Then www.noitr.org/download_files/ infoSecSummitAgendaVer2.0.xls but that wasn't a mag. SO I searched some more and more then I came to this
http://www.isaca-neohio.org/news/news200304.htm but that wasnt it either but I think I am getting closer I think They all have a common thread of security so I searched some more and I came to this http://www.isaca.org I searched I need a login name but I am sure something might be here http://www.isaca.org/Template.cfm?S...splay.cfm&TPLID=7&UserDefinedDate1=01/01/2005
So I would have to say Information Systems Control Journal
The Journal of The Information Systems Audit and Control Association was the publication that quoted you.
3. What is the cubic capacity of my humi?
10 cubic feet

4. What size shoe does Khat wear? (Khat PM me but don't squeel If you want to play use mine.)
10 w

5. Who has the largest RG in club stogie and how much is that?
Still Lowland Louie, followed by PDS

6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01) I'll post what but not from where by Monday night.

7. How many posts will Jeff have by 11:30 Friday night? Jeff if you play its how many I have by then will be our ultimate tiebreaker if needed.

Did I get any right ?

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
Great Selction I am glad I could help you get enough credis by my post whoring. :D

1. How old are my daughters?
16 and 19 Right they are together at little sibs weekend adn that means real trouble

2. What magazine was I recently quoted in?
IT security - I was involved in for a year and a half. Still on board of VM but moved back into the field that I have a passion for... Transportation and Logistics

3. What is the cubic capacity of my humi?
10 cubic feet Wrong but someone already got it right

4. What size shoe does Khat wear? (Khat PM me but don't squeel If you want to play use mine.)
10 w Wrong but someone already got it 1/2 right

5. Who has the largest RG in club stogie and how much is that?
Still Lowland Louie, followed by PDS Half right two part question
6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01) I'll post what but not from where by Monday night.
975.00 Wrong but scarey..and I consider anything I buy this week part of the initial purchase

7. How many posts will Jeff have by 11:30 Friday night? Jeff if you play its how many I have by then will be our ultimate tiebreaker if needed.
609 Jeff already has more

Did I get any right ?
MR C good thing bandwidth is sooo cheap these days. :r

221 - 240 of 240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.