Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the decision to join the dark side. Put a post out in the Habanos lounge. Still need more input but (theoretically) I'm gonna need more space in the humi. For some time now I have eyed the glowing user names of the illustrious here with envy. I want one. Thus the two birds with one stone contest.

There will be a winner - who gets the questions right. And a runner-up he who posts the most times (in this thread) before the contest ends... lets say next friday. This will be two different people. For a postwhorus neewbus how appropriate eh?

BTW - I aint gonna count the posts if you get the runer-up prize then you tell me.

Answer the questions right.... One of each of the theoretical sticks plus a 64 aniv imp. and an opus x rob and maybe some extras.

Win the runner-up prize (as the largest contributor to my glowing name acquisiton) and you get..... minimum 50 cigars. This is meant fo ryou newbies or thinly stocked guys as a way of filling up the humi with a wide variety of smokes. There may be a couple Thompson stcks in there but generally I start at around $3-4 (online) for my sticks and up. I used to have a buying addiction so if you noticed the posting which replaced it you gotta know that you will be happy with the stash.

Here's the Questions:

1. How old are my daughters?

2. What magazine was I recently quoted in?

3. What is the cubic capacity of my humi?

4. What size shoe does Khat wear? (Khat PM me but don't squeel If you want to play use mine.)

5. Who has the largest RG in club stogie and how much is that?

6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01) I'll post what but not from where by Monday night.

7. How many posts will Jeff have by 11:30 Friday night? Jeff if you play its how many I have by then will be our ultimate tiebreaker if needed.

Next Friday night at 11:30 this thing ends if no one has gotten the questions by then its the $ as a tie breaker or posts if $ same. So I hope this is of some interest and hmmm gotta think about what the right color is.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here's the Questions:

15 & 17

SKI

10 cubic ft

4. What size shoe does Khat wear? (Khat PM me but don't squeel If you want to play use mine.)

Is this a trick? I'd Say Lowland Louie but how much is that?
So Ill go with Khat @ 432

6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01)
$879.45

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts

20, 21

Hustler? Nono, Telecommunications

6.4 cubic feet

Small ....feet....he wears size 10.5

Dunno, did we bump Paul up? PDS

6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01) I'll post what but not from where by Monday night.

7. How many posts will Jeff have by 11:30 Friday night? Jeff if you play its how many I have by then will be our ultimate tiebreaker if needed.

Next Friday night at 11:30 this thing ends if no one has gotten the questions by then its the $ as a tie breaker or posts if $ same. So I hope this is of some interest and hmmm gotta think about what the right color is

red...no blue....ahhhhhhhhhhh

ediyted for speling (arar)

·
Registered
676 Posts
ok, everyone, first one is right, now second thru 7. Yeah that will happen

Guess # 2. Was trying too search your post but got tires after the first 250 :D
P-Town Smokes said:
1. 16 & 19 of course and let me tell you there beautilful daughters :D

2. WSJ, Wall Street Journal

3. 7.9 Cu feet

4. 9.5 you know what they say, small feet, big gar

5. mo the man

6. $ 952

7. 11 , Jeff speed up now and we will split :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
1. How old are my daughters? 16 and 19

2. What magazine was I recently quoted in? Tele/comm

3. What is the cubic capacity of my humi? 18 cubic feet

4. What size shoe does Khat wear? (Khat PM me but don't squeel If you want to play use mine.) 9

5. Who has the largest RG in club stogie and how much is that? PDS 445

6. How much will my theoretical first purchase cost. (closest .01) I'll post what but not from where by Monday night. $600.00

7. How many posts will Jeff have by 11:30 Friday night? Jeff if you play its how many I have by then will be our ultimate tiebreaker if needed. 617

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
So, the runner up prize if for post whoring?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
How does one become a post whore?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Do you constantly post just for the sake of posting?

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
1. 16 & 19

2. Powder Magazine

3. 8.2 Cu feet

4. 11 1/2

5. PDS the Man 445

6. $ 938

7. 27

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Hey Klugs, how many credits do you need for your Glowing Username?

1 - 20 of 240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.