Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-
11,798 Posts
as long as they're HD ready, that's cool, otherwise you'd be wasting money from what i hear.

aren't the new rules for broadcasting changing in '06, to go ALL HD signals? so, if it's not an HD TV, will it be able to work?

i may be wrong though, cuz i don't follow it as close as i should, considering it's part of my job... :fu

·
Registered
30 Posts
IHT said:
as long as they're HD ready, that's cool, otherwise you'd be wasting money from what i hear.

aren't the new rules for broadcasting changing in '06, to go ALL HD signals? so, if it's not an HD TV, will it be able to work?

i may be wrong though, cuz i don't follow it as close as i should, considering it's part of my job... :fu[/QUOTE

my understanding is that non hdtvs will still work even when it is all HD

·
Registered
296 Posts
All TV sets will still work. Just like how you can still use old rabbit ears if you really needed to even though cable has taken over, or still being able to use a black and white TV. They do it that way so those without the means to upgrade can still enjoy thier television shows and get important news...not to mention someo0ne who probably sue for discrimination and win bigtime LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.