Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about a box split of Trinidads. Not sure exactly what I would like to do but I am just looking for interest at this time. Possibly halfs, thirds, or even quarters. Not sure what vitola yet either but to make things simple they only have a few. If I go Reyes it would end up being inexpensive and I am feeling the need to get a few more smaller Havanas. Everything I have in stock is Robusto or larger. BTW, the Reyes is very tasty.

Feel free to either reply here or PM me and we can discuss the specifics.

I've got a jones that only a Trinni will satiate.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Gargamel said:
I'm thinking about a box split of Trinidads. Not sure exactly what I would like to do but I am just looking for interest at this time. Possibly halfs, thirds, or even quarters. Not sure what vitola yet either but to make things simple they only have a few. If I go Reyes it would end up being inexpensive and I am feeling the need to get a few more smaller Havanas. Everything I have in stock is Robusto or larger. BTW, the Reyes is very tasty.

Feel free to either reply here or PM me and we can discuss the specifics.

I've got a jones that only a Trinni will satiate.
sounds good to me let me know how much and what, but I'm probably in for a fiver. I've still got a few colonials they're also tasty.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Left out one small detail...these would be Hanavas of course :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'd be very interested if you can fit me into the split!

:al

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hollywood said:
Are there any other kind??

Would love to join in a split. Also have been thinking about an exchange.

Thanks! :cool:
Yes...Trinidad now makes Dominicans as well.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Moco and Horrorview order was placed tonight. Please PM me with emails so I can discuss the specifics.

Mmmmmmm...Trinnies.

To those who didn't get in I apologize. The Reyes is a small cigar and can't be stretched out too much. I'm sure I will be doing something else in a week or two.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You rock, Gargamel!!

I PM'd you my e-mail addy! :D

Oh, and those Dominican Trinis are actually pretty good, although I suspect not nearly as tasty as the ISOMs :p

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
horrorview said:
You rock, Gargamel!!

I PM'd you my e-mail addy! :D

Oh, and those Dominican Trinis are actually pretty good, although I suspect not nearly as tasty as the ISOMs :p
Not even close.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I recieved my end of a box split that ended up in a trade. All I can say is "wow!"...a most gracious sampler. It's funny I noticed some little green feathers in the box.

Contents

2 Boli PC's

2 Cuaba Divinos

2 HdM Du Princes

1 HdM Petite Robusto

1 PSD3 LE

1 Dip #5

1 Siglo II

Thanks again MB.

"Moco for Mayor!!!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.