Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw your post the other day about how cool the 007 looked that was why you were going to buy it. I like it too, so that was on my list, want to be cool like you :cool: I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. The Haliburton's very nice but I rather spend that kind of money on other things, ie smokes and beer.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Ahhhhhh to be adored as "cool" and also as a "Post Whore" at the same time is quite confusing. Appreciated...... but confusing none the less. Yes I would rather spend my cash on smokes as well.

You might want to try the Otter Box brand that they have on C-Bid. Those usually go for pretty cheap and I've heard other BOTL's say that they are the best for transporting your precious smokes.

Good luck

·
-
11,412 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
You might want to try the Otter Box brand that they have on C-Bid. Those usually go for pretty cheap and I've heard other BOTL's say that they are the best for transporting your precious smokes.
Good luck
yes, try C-bid for the otter boxes. they are very good, and you can nab one for cheap over there, and sometimes it'll come full of cigars.

with cigars

small

bigger

biggest

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I bought a Armoredhumidor

They aren't supper cheap. But they have a valve built into them that helps keep them ventalated. Some travel humis you have to crack open. These you don't have to. They are built to take a beating, which why I bought one. I travel a lot....so it was worth it to me. Mine holds 15.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Otter boxes are the best for rugged durability and performance. They are very functional and come in multiple sizes from 5 to 50. You can run them over with a tank and they won't break. However, if you are looking for something fancy look toward davidoff or other high end names. But, if you want a secure, functional easy to carry traveldor' go with an Otter Box.

·
-
11,412 Posts
copportops is really nice though, it's almost identical except for the valve...

we have 2 other buddies/co-workers who both have ottorboxes, large ones....

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I'll throw my two cents in and agree with all of the otterbox suggestions. I bought one off of cbid loaded with 15 cigars (12 were very good), and it was a great deal. I love my otterbox and take it everywhere with me. I'm even thinking about picking up a couple more in the other sizes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.