Cigar Forums banner

Toronto Cigar meet

9K views 52 replies 22 participants last post by  Markstealth 
#1 ·
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!

#31 ·
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!
OK I have a great back porch, I have great coffee and I am here during the week. I would love to host a herf. BYOC and we can trade and puff.

During the day, fine by me! Will have a couple of friends here to start.

CB
Avenue Rd and Lawrence
lisa@rocketfuelcoffee.com

#32 ·
Wow! Great offer Lisa, I hope that time will allow me to partake at some time. Took a few minutes to peruse your coffee blog and was/am impressed..great job! It seems your ideas about coffee are the same as mine, that being...get good stuff, enjoy it, share it, talk about it, etc. No sense using it to jack start your day if it isn't enjoyable.

#34 ·
Hey Guys

I have been getting together with Friendsofhabanos.com Toronto members a couple of times and it has been great.

Only issue with meeting at a cigar store is you have to buy their cigars, and it is getting harder and harder to find a patio that tolerates cigars.

Here are three that have worked for us, and maybe they could would work for Puff Toronto:

Reposado, College and Ossington.
The Drake, starting downstairs at the side, then moving upstairs after dinner.
College Street Bar. Toronto Pub, Bar. Little Italy

I work one day a week teaching at OCADU, Wednesdays, so I am downtown then.

Or I would come downtown Mon-Thurs.

As an aside, I live at Avenue and Lawrence and my back porch is always open!

CB

#40 ·
where do you guys get your cigars usually
Cheers Smoke & Gift Shop in Toronto and Chez Tabac if I wanna smoke one at the spot there are many US online stores that ship to Canada.
There is a thread called Companies that deliver to Canada II here at puff a good read if you want to go that way (unfortunately I can't paste a link as my post count is not up to 30 yet)

#45 ·
Hello, northern puffers! I'll be in Toronto from the 16th to the 20th on a business trip(trade show) and may have a free evening or two. Any suggestions for a good place to go for a nice smoke? I will be staying at the sutton.
Well I am assuming you are bringing your own cigars. Bier Market , Harbour Sports Grille, Murphy's Law Irish Pub,The Corner Place and Allen's. None of these places have good food but have cigar friendly patios which are getting harder and harder to find.
If you want to buy and smoke at a place Smokin cigar,La Casa Del Habano and Chez Tabac have smoking areas alas you can only have coffee there.

#49 ·
Thanks. Looking at prices at Thomas Hinds. Wow! AF 858 maduros are twice the price as I pay in a B&M here. May have to do a Monte #5 for a special treat and that's about it and bring my own for the rest of the week.
yeah their prices are up there. But in case you wanna make a purchase I highly recommend Cheers Smoke Shop as they have the best prices for a B&M I have seen in Canada for CC

#50 ·
yeah their prices are up there. But in case you wanna make a purchase I highly recommend Cheers Smoke Shop as they have the best prices for a B&M I have seen in Canada for CC
Cheers! Bring cash... Friendly if you know what you want. Bought some cc's there during the summer. I think they only sell singles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.