Cigar Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
yah i started ordering them online aswell, i go to cheers but the prices for ccs compared to online retailers makes them not worth it. although id love to get some ramon allones small club coronas

·
Registered
68 Posts
yah i started ordering them online aswell, i go to cheers but the prices for ccs compared to online retailers makes them not worth it. although id love to get some ramon allones small club coronas
Hmm OK I thought we are not supposed to discuss places that ship CCs here. Is there any other shop you recommend in TO?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello, northern puffers! I'll be in Toronto from the 16th to the 20th on a business trip(trade show) and may have a free evening or two. Any suggestions for a good place to go for a nice smoke? I will be staying at the sutton.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello, northern puffers! I'll be in Toronto from the 16th to the 20th on a business trip(trade show) and may have a free evening or two. Any suggestions for a good place to go for a nice smoke? I will be staying at the sutton.
Well I am assuming you are bringing your own cigars. Bier Market , Harbour Sports Grille, Murphy's Law Irish Pub,The Corner Place and Allen's. None of these places have good food but have cigar friendly patios which are getting harder and harder to find.
If you want to buy and smoke at a place Smokin cigar,La Casa Del Habano and Chez Tabac have smoking areas alas you can only have coffee there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks! Looks like La Casa Del Habano is in walking distance to the hotel so will probably stop there. If I have a car, I may venture to some of the other places.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks! Looks like La Casa Del Habano is in walking distance to the hotel so will probably stop there. If I have a car, I may venture to some of the other places.
Sorry I forgot to add you can also go to the One Restaurant Patio which is heated and allows Cigars. Its like 2 min from La Casa Del Habano or Thomas Hind.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks. Looking at prices at Thomas Hinds. Wow! AF 858 maduros are twice the price as I pay in a B&M here. May have to do a Monte #5 for a special treat and that's about it and bring my own for the rest of the week.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks. Looking at prices at Thomas Hinds. Wow! AF 858 maduros are twice the price as I pay in a B&M here. May have to do a Monte #5 for a special treat and that's about it and bring my own for the rest of the week.
yeah their prices are up there. But in case you wanna make a purchase I highly recommend Cheers Smoke Shop as they have the best prices for a B&M I have seen in Canada for CC

·
Registered
903 Posts
yeah their prices are up there. But in case you wanna make a purchase I highly recommend Cheers Smoke Shop as they have the best prices for a B&M I have seen in Canada for CC
Cheers! Bring cash... Friendly if you know what you want. Bought some cc's there during the summer. I think they only sell singles

·
Registered
633 Posts
how comfortable are heated patios, do they allow for an enjoyable time or do you have to huddle very close to the heaters and keep switching hands. Also this is my first winter with cigars, what do I do to smoke often?

·
Registered
903 Posts
how comfortable are heated patios, do they allow for an enjoyable time or do you have to huddle very close to the heaters and keep switching hands. Also this is my first winter with cigars, what do I do to smoke often?
Depends.. They do a great job but useless if there is a strong wind

41 - 53 of 53 Posts