Cigar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Tx for the welcome!

Does the Chez Tabac patio open on a set date or weather determined?
There is a table and benches at Chez Tabac now, but it's kind of chilly. And I have been only going there once a week since you have to buy cigars. Marty says the first one has to be bought but after that you can smoke your own. No trading on the premises though.

We had an amazing time on the roof of the Drake hotel (fire pit) and on the side patio of the Drake. The back patio of the College bar was heated!

But I would meet at Chez Tabac anytime. They are closed on Saturdays... open Sundays.

CB

·
Registered
44 Posts
Right on! Must make a point of it!

LOL, I was just thinking that I was spending waaay too much time online on that other site, now I've found another. I'm may never get another productive thing done ever!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
this is my first post here at Puff. I'm also from TO and would love to meet new people and to learn more about cigars. I just got a few cigars at a local B&M today, quite excited to start puffing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok so it appears that we have a few people to make a few nights of good cigars and good times !!! so lets pm each other !! Im at bay and bloor and I would love to get a cigar night going !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
ok so it appears that we have a few people to make a few nights of good cigars and good times !!! so lets pm each other !! Im at bay and bloor and I would love to get a cigar night going !!
////Let me know when something is put into action...I will be unavailable for til September as I will be out of the country/continent.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!
OK I have a great back porch, I have great coffee and I am here during the week. I would love to host a herf. BYOC and we can trade and puff.

During the day, fine by me! Will have a couple of friends here to start.

CB
Avenue Rd and Lawrence
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow! Great offer Lisa, I hope that time will allow me to partake at some time. Took a few minutes to peruse your coffee blog and was/am impressed..great job! It seems your ideas about coffee are the same as mine, that being...get good stuff, enjoy it, share it, talk about it, etc. No sense using it to jack start your day if it isn't enjoyable.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!
I have been getting together with Friendsofhabanos.com Toronto members a couple of times and it has been great.

Only issue with meeting at a cigar store is you have to buy their cigars, and it is getting harder and harder to find a patio that tolerates cigars.

Here are three that have worked for us, and maybe they could would work for Puff Toronto:

Reposado, College and Ossington.
The Drake, starting downstairs at the side, then moving upstairs after dinner.
College Street Bar. Toronto Pub, Bar. Little Italy

I work one day a week teaching at OCADU, Wednesdays, so I am downtown then.

Or I would come downtown Mon-Thurs.

As an aside, I live at Avenue and Lawrence and my back porch is always open!

CB

·
Registered
68 Posts
where do you guys get your cigars usually
Cheers Smoke & Gift Shop in Toronto and Chez Tabac if I wanna smoke one at the spot there are many US online stores that ship to Canada.
There is a thread called Companies that deliver to Canada II here at puff a good read if you want to go that way (unfortunately I can't paste a link as my post count is not up to 30 yet)

21 - 40 of 53 Posts