Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Guys

i know theres quite a few people here from toronot, ontario. just wondering if any of you have meets or gatherings... Would like to join or even start one!
would be interested in finding a place to smoke during our winter months!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey guys. you should consider joining our canadian social group. tons of great people and we organize meets, skype herfs, and lots of great dicussions with great people.

The link is in my signature. Hope tp see you guys there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys. you should consider joining our canadian social group. tons of great people and we organize meets, skype herfs, and lots of great dicussions with great people.

The link is in my signature. Hope tp see you guys there.
How do I join this group?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Send a PM to Karmaz00, he's the "un-elected dictator for life" of Team Canada. He'll let you in and show you the secret handshake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I know a lot of secret handshakes...perhaps one might get me in also? Not on very often, but love to join in if I can at some point. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Barry - what happened to your RG? That has to be some kind of story...
//////no idea??? -4 hmmm.....guess I don't post much obviously, just read and learn, rather than post....or perhaps someone does not like what I say and therefore took away any form of reward for my contributions :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey All:

Good to meet another band of brothers/sisters in T.O.

(Lisa (CanadianBeaver) was out wandering and I followed her home).

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey All:

Good to meet another band of brothers/sisters in T.O.

(Lisa (CanadianBeaver) was out wandering and I followed her home).

Cheers,
Mark
Well it helps when you leave a path of crumbs!!!
Welcome str8dog!!
And let me tell you all I am counting the days until the patio at Chez Tabac opens, but you have to buy a cigar there to hang out.

If you are in the Collingwood area, however, my log home, with its back deck overlooking the mighty Little Beaver River, is open all spring/summer/fall!!!

CB

1 - 20 of 53 Posts