Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top ten reasons my first two weeks at Club Stogie frighten me.

10. I don't just understand, but agree with TxMatt that "CigarBid is the devil"
9. I am jealous I missed The Pass with No Name - like it’s the last pass the world's ever going to see.
8. $35 for three Padron Anni's seems like way too good of a deal to pass up. Even those who don't smoke cigars would jump on this one, right?
7. I got a profound swelling of pride today over a ring guage bump
6. Iamalsobeginningtobecomekindoffondofbananacreampie
5. I am starting to think that if it makes you :pu it was probably a GREAT stogie
4. I have no idea where it comes from, but I just can't seem to stop saying "Herf"
3. I think tasted some seven year old Madagascar vanilla in last nights smoke – and god help me, it might even have been a little burnt.
2. I had a very questionable dream last night that involved IHT's avatar and an all-female Ramones cover band.
1. I think that never having experienced an ISOM is indicative of what poor parenting I had – I would seek therapy, but I need the money for the La Aurora Preferidos Tubos on CigarBid right now….

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
:r
Ya poor bastage.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
RcktS4 said:

9. I am jealous I missed The Pass with No Name - like it's the last pass the world's ever going to see.
8. $35 for three Padron Anni's seems like way too good of a deal to pass up. Even those who don't smoke cigars would jump on this one, right?
5. I am starting to think that if it makes you :pu it was probably a GREAT stogie
4. I have no idea where it comes from, but I just can't seem to stop saying "Herf"
3. I think tasted some seven year old Madagascar vanilla in last nights smoke - and god help me, it might even have been a little burnt.
2. I had a very questionable dream last night that involved IHT's avatar and an all-female Ramones cover band.
1. I think that never having experienced an ISOM is indicative of what poor parenting I had - I would seek therapy, but I need the money for the La Aurora Preferidos Tubos on CigarBid right now….
LOL those are pretty good.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yep... he's right.

Strong work! VERY funny...but true.

Scott"headfirstdowntheslipperyslope"M

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well now. Welcome to the Jungle.

You see the Jungle is not a real jungle but symbolism for the vines and trees with so many leaves so many beautiful leaves......... Where was I. Anyway the jungle is a metphor for the different ways and paths that you can travel down that slippery slope we so affectionately call "Herf".

Oh to Herf is to live is to love is to bring fourth that which calls us it consumes us. We go down that nicotine induced road that I like to life.

Wow I have no idea where that all came from but I think it was inspired by the top 10 list.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
You will soon find yourself lost in this planet without Club Stogie. A deep feeling of depression will overwhelm you, and the next thing you are doing is running around desperately looking for acces to the net, beggin people for their password, and when you finally log on, a tear will run down your cheek. You'll take a deep breath in and feel relieved that you are again on Club Stogie, among your fellow gorillas. Welcome to the jungle brother!:D
edit: Cigarbid IS the Devil, no doubt!

·
Registered
106 Posts
RcktS4 said:

9. I am jealous I missed The Pass with No Name - like it's the last pass the world's ever going to see.
3. I think tasted some seven year old Madagascar vanilla in last nights smoke - and god help me, it might even have been a little burnt.
1. I think that never having experienced an ISOM is indicative of what poor parenting I had - I would seek therapy, but I need the money for the La Aurora Preferidos Tubos on CigarBid right now….
those are great err bad no great no that can't be good....can it? :r

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.