Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the site was down last night I spent some time on Top 25. It had been a while. Man things have changed in terms of who is puttin up the reviews. Here Sean is just one of the guys.

On Top 25 he is the man.

240 reviews. Nuero uno, the big dog, the grand kahuna.

For those of you who havn't visited it Top 25 is a great resource for finding new cigars to try. Listings by mfg. and size. Empirical 0-10 rankings of cigars which are composites of many reviews. Seachable by country. Overall ranking lists etc.

Congrats Sean.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
That's very impressive! WTG Sean!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The prolific professor. I've actually bought a few things based on Seans reviews, and I have several more on my "to buy" list - and two of them magically arrived on my doorstep yesterday from another brother smothered in smokes. (Thanks again Matt.)

·
-
11,412 Posts
i did make a post on there last night while CS was down, but i never thought about seeing who's done the most reviews.

nice going, sean, you should get a commission check from paul or something.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
IHT said:
i did make a post on there last night while CS was down, but i never thought about seeing who's done the most reviews.

nice going, sean, you should get a commission check from paul or something.
IHT is soo right!

Way to got Sean, I enjoy reading your reviews on T25.

KansasHat has quite a few good ones as well.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I thought about going for the top spot once & then Elk Twin blew by me like I was sitting still. Then he just disappeared. I'm glad to see a regular poster has the top spot. WTG Sean.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations Sean! The man knows his cigars.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I can't even begin to tell you guys how many good smokes Sean has turned us on to. Your the Prof of review.. Thank you for taking so much time and energy to keep us in the know on todays leaf... And now the key to the jungle please? Louie come back here with the damn key.. Sorry Sean the gorilla ate it...

·
Registered
252 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Elk is a poet. I'm a fat guy with a cigar.

I wish I could change more than a few reviews of cigars that tasted good when I preferred milder smokes but don't taste so good now.
Which ones would you change?

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
Papa Herf said:
Which ones would you change?
Man... thats hard ... I'd like to make more of a spread between the cigars I've reviewed ... making the lower rates ones even lower .... although I always try to follow the guidlines. 6 is supposed to be average ... my average is higher than that I know .. I'd like to balance the cigars and get the average more in line with what is SUPPOSED to be average.

I'd downrate stuff like Bauzas and other milder cigars, probably AF Hemingways too .. and try to get a more spread out review range. I have rated a few in the 3 range but most are higher ... then again I don't usually smoke many rockets (my Thompsons days are behind me)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.