Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have begun taking the Top 25 Cigar Database and converting it to the MobileDB database format for Palm OS. I have "A" and "B" ready to go and several others about ready. I will post on the MobileDB website but I can email anyone who would like the file and is using MobileDB. It lists all of the information from the cigar database except for the reviews. Once loaded you can fill in other data that is missing from the database if you desire. This is the first pass at this and I will probably add additional information as it goes along. Any suggestions that you have are welcome.

If you want more info or the database emailed to you just post here, email or private message me.

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE: 9/18/2004
The database is complete from "A" thru "Z". 98% of the cigar brands listed on the Top 25 Cigar site are included. The only ones not listed are a few cigar brands with a single size listed (mostly dead cigar boom brands). The download is about 470k in size. Until I upload to a website for download just email me for a copy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.