Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't recall seeing this anywhere here and nothing came up on the search so here goes. What was the cigar you smoked tonight?

I will start this off, I had and FDO. So what did you have?

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Torano 1959 robusto - like em aged - new box today gotta let em sit
K Hasotia Sig 101 - my first - real good
FDO robusto - my first - are you kidding for $ 1.5

Been staring at the Oliva Mater Blends through the glass top for the past hour...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Da Klugs said:
Torano 1959 robusto - like em aged - new box today gotta let em sit
K Hasotia Sig 101 - my first - real good
FDO robusto - my first - are you kidding for $ 1.5

Been staring at the Oliva Mater Blends through the glass top for the past hour...
The K. Hasotia Sig 101 was good you should try the gold they are good aswell. The FDO I smoked was a robusto aswell and my first too. I was surprised they tasted so good, they make a great every dayer.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Cohiba Robusto from "02".

Good times...smooth and tasty.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Gurkha Master Select Perfecto #2 from box #140. Yummy.

Earlier had a Pryme Gold Series #400 Torpedo.....after some more rest I'll have a better idea, but it was medium bodied, not very complex, & reminded me of a DR RyJ.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Da Klugs said:
MM2

Just got my second leather destop humi (nice) full of them yesterday. Thats where the sig came from (sampler of 9 came with)

I think it was a good deal.

ci page
Ya I was thinking of buying that too. I realy wanted the Gurkha knife but they don't have that deal no more :c. I guess I should get this deal befor it goes aswell.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Da Klugs said:
I'm not in love with it. Wanna trade?
I would but my cigar stash is getting to critically low level (less than 2 months supply) and funbd are even lower right now. But if you are still interested in a trade maybe next month and I should be in better standings financially and my stash will be back to a normal level. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Tonight is Friday night, so I think I will treat myself to a Partagas - Lusitanias!

:w

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't even know if I will smoke anything tonight! I haven't had a cigar in 2 weeks! :confused:

I've got a small humidor packed with nice ones...domestic and ISOM....DAMMIT I NEED MORE TIME TO SMOKE MY CIGARS! :gn :c Maybe tonight is time for me to break out a Punch tubo I've been saving that I got from one generous brother here at CS.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
The wife let my son have a late 9:30 - 12:30 nap this morning so he is still wide awake with no sign of naptime (cigar time) in the near future.

If I do smoke something I am going to have to pull out something super, as I had an Odyssey yesterday and I can't follow one of those up with a run of the mill stogie.

Go to sleep BOY PLEASE!
-Matt-

·
Registered
949 Posts
Since Tonight is The Premier of Battlestar Galactica on Sci-fi, I think I am going to sit with a Padron 1964 Anni Maduro Torpedo. I love Scifi and I love PAM's.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.