Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
aka Silky
2,487 Posts
It's been a long day at school and a major test is tomorrow--today is my birthday and all I wanted to do was sit outside with a Padron 2000 maddie and study. Thought it was going to rain, but I pulled it off and I feel sooo much more relaxed right now! Bring on that exam!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's been a long day at school and a major test is tomorrow--today is my birthday and all I wanted to do was sit outside with a Padron 2000 maddie and study. Thought it was going to rain, but I pulled it off and I feel sooo much more relaxed right now! Bring on that exam!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bl

And break a leg on the exam!

·
FNSH Mod
1,239 Posts
I was kind of rushed for time to get ready for work, so Fuente Short Story for me. I have one more "el cheapo" before I found CS smoke that I think I may take to work with me. It's a Matacan.

·
FNSH Mod
1,239 Posts
Happy Birthday and good luck on the exam. Glad you got your "study time" in. :ss

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had a La Gloria Series R this afternoon on my way home for work and this evening just finished a RP Edge.

I enjoyed both cigars and had a Root Beer with the Edge and that was probably not the best matchup but it did not ruin my experience with this stick.

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
watching LSU lay the smack down with an AVO Domain!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.