Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Cuban Cigar Tester
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you puffers hear? Tomorrow is the end of the world, so please send me all your cigars.. Thank you all in advance..

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
Tomorrow is the beginning of a Cigar Marathon for me. The "end time" is tentatively scheduled for 6 pm so I will start at 3 pm with an Opus and some good libations and it won't stop til the next day at midnight. Somebody let me know if I miss anything, will ya?

·
Cuban Cigar Tester
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And whatever he can't hold I'll take the over flow.
And for all that haven't heard he moved to Kirkland Lake Canada...
:smoke2:
guys, I think I have enough room, but thanks.. hahaha
Tomorrow is the beginning of a Cigar Marathon for me. The "end time" is tentatively scheduled for 6 pm so I will start at 3 pm with an Opus and some good libations and it won't stop til the next day at midnight. Somebody let me know if I miss anything, will ya?
good choice Gary!

·
Cuban Cigar Tester
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking of taking two LFD DLs and smoke them at the same time, tomorrow at 6pm, inhaling, because who cares now, we are done here.... who is with me?

·
ENIGMA
5,666 Posts
If you gave me a few days heads up, I would have sent you EVERYTHING. But seeing that you wont get my cigars in time due to shipping logistics, I'll just try to smoke them all here and let you know how they were. Deal?

·
Cuban Cigar Tester
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you gave me a few days heads up, I would have sent you EVERYTHING. But seeing that you wont get my cigars in time due to shipping logistics, I'll just try to smoke them all here and let you know how they were. Deal?
its still time, my brotha! They say they would not take all of us, I know I am staying, so you can still send them if you might go.. I know you like cubans, so pack them first... hahaha

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
I just received my American Express bill today and they said ...'come hell or high water you still owe a balance'....cut throat sons of biscuit eating bulldogs!!

·
Sing along with me
707 Posts
Well, tomorrow is my birthday so I should be getting all your smokes.....

And they are still making me go to work!!!!

I wanted to spend my last few hours with loved ones and my wife too.

·
Registered
977 Posts
It's actually 6 pm Pacific so Gary, that's 8 pm for you, yes? Aren't you Central? I say start at 3 anyway. Cover your bases. Start smoking early...how can that be bad?

I'll be on a job about a half hour away from home. Hopefully, I'll make it back in time to fire one up by 9:00. If not, I'll fire a good one up with a nice microbrew as soon as I get home and then I will be part of the fun. Or at least I will certainly be in my own "rapture"...

Oh, and Shawn, here is an explanation:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/15...hind-the-may-21-2011-end-of-the-world-rumors/

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
It's actually 6 pm Pacific so Gary, that's 8 pm for you, yes? Aren't you Central? I say start at 3 anyway. Cover your bases. Start smoking early...how can that be bad?

I'll be on a job about a half hour away from home. Hopefully, I'll make it back in time to fire one up by 9:00. If not, I'll fire a good one up with a nice microbrew as soon as I get home and then I will be part of the fun. Or at least I will certainly be in my own "rapture"...

Oh, and Shawn, here is an explanation:

Judgment Day Rumors: Behind the Family Radio Prediction - TIME NewsFeed
Here in Atlanta we're on EDT and I hate it..we should be on Central but nope so guess I'll have to do some calibrating and I'm going to start at 6 pm here and should be in my final stage of the Opus X cigar. My luck this is going to be a huge mispelling of the whole event and I'll end up rupturing my 56 year old groin area and slip over my second story deck. Just as well as I have a humongous Cigar Bill coming from 3 auctions sites...CBID, Auctioneer and Cigar Monster so if tomorrow is indeed the last day it will be a day to remember...the wife will either kill me or I'm about to get ruptured/raptured.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Here in Atlanta we're on EDT and I hate it..we should be on Central but nope so guess I'll have to do some calibrating and I'm going to start at 6 pm here and should be in my final stage of the Opus X cigar. My luck this is going to be a huge mispelling of the whole event and I'll end up rupturing my 56 year old groin area and slip over my second story deck. Just as well as I have a humongous Cigar Bill coming from 3 auctions sites...CBID, Auctioneer and Cigar Monster so if tomorrow is indeed the last day it will be a day to remember...the wife will either kill me or I'm about to get ruptured/raptured.
Because it's Friday, here is Gary's statement run through Google Translator from English, to Basque, to Irish, to traditional Chinese, back to English:

"Atlanta, here we are .. I hate the United States Eastern time do not, but we must in the center, so I think some calibration, starting 6, and I'm here, I have my final stage of the X Opus cigars. Will my luck a major event in all of this, and I misspelled the end of the 56-year break the edge of the site and my story in the second series of slips since. I have been a mountain of cigarettes, and Clause 3 auction site ... CBID, the auctioneer and the Monster of cigarettes, so if tomorrow is the last day of any day to remember ... I came, or I'll kill His wife, m be raptured rupture."

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
Because it's Friday, here is Gary's statement run through Google Translator from English, to Basque, to Irish, to traditional Chinese, back to English:

"Atlanta, here we are .. I hate the United States Eastern time do not, but we must in the center, so I think some calibration, starting 6, and I'm here, I have my final stage of the X Opus cigars. Will my luck a major event in all of this, and I misspelled the end of the 56-year break the edge of the site and my story in the second series of slips since. I have been a mountain of cigarettes, and Clause 3 auction site ... CBID, the auctioneer and the Monster of cigarettes, so if tomorrow is the last day of any day to remember ... I came, or I'll kill His wife, m be raptured rupture."
ROFL....I just read that and then snorted and choked on my own spit..thanks Mitch!:rapture:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
So @ 3PM Pacific!.... I'll be starting the Ole' Countdown fer the BIG Event!

I already had a Very good stick today, An Ideology Belicoso-by 262 Cigars (if you like the Carrillo Short Run--Give Um a go! :thumb:)

We got the Fixin's for Mojito's & Strawberry Daiquari's, I'm Firing Up the BBQ fer some Corn on the Cob, Yam, bbq Chicken & Tempura Shrimps!.:wink:

It's gonna be terrible!...And due to timing!...I'm gonna have to fire-up An Opus the same time I Lite the Q!! :tsk:....AT! 3pm...The Mojito I'll start @ 2:30...

Then later, a Good Full Load in the Nording!

Tomorrow!....I think I'll Puff the Only Padron Anny in me Box! (Three months rested!):nod: After breakfast and with coffee!

At 2:30 pm tomorrow, :hmm:...or today! if your reading this tomorrow!...A mean Today! :doh:

The Casa Fuente is really tempting!....And I could have the other one in my hand @ the First Sound Of The Trumpet!...(3pm)....In hopes the Almighty see's the Offer and Snatches my A$$ Up!! :rapture: To the Mother Ship!!

Time to start the Mojito!!

:ss

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.