Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onyx Mini Belicoso; A very dark cigar that has earthy flavors. This cigar peaks at mid- point, then slowly declines by the band, giving way to some off flavors. Not a nubber. 7.4

Ashton VSG Illusion; A pricey little bitch. The construction was top-notch and the flavor is full, a very good cigar. Not extremely complex, yet I noted a little spice and robust woody flavors. I nubbed it, mainly because it really began to shine at the band, if only it started out that way! 8

CAO Cameroon Belicoso; A great cameroon smoke. The Nicarguan leaf is sweet and creamy, with loads of smoke. A nutty smooth delight, which drew well and burned great, I guess it's an extra added bonus that a cigar shaped like a PEZ dispenser burns and smells so great! No need to nub, this is a long smoke...easily over an hour. Very unique blend. 8.4

:w

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3/8!!! That is a full cigar! Damn. I was using a thumbtack so I wouldn't char me fingertips.....but now I use a corn on the cob poker (patent pending) to stop the nub from spinning mid=draw (double prong technology). very efficent, and classy as all get out!:w rns

1 - 5 of 5 Posts