Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know whats up with me but the last 2mths I smoked maybe 2 or 3 sticks, and havnt been around here very much, and No im not really any where else. I dont know I was a 10 in Cigar love and that was pretty much all i ever talked about and or wanted to do, now Im barely think about it or want to hunt anything down and the worse part is I dont remember the last time I bombed someone, I jessejava187 am in a cigar slump and Im sorry and I think I need to lock my myself up in a Cigar Lounge and smoke a couple goodies and break out of this. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

·
Scotch & Cigars
12,582 Posts
I consider this a hobby, and with all hobbies you will always hit a wall/slump, but all it takes is one good experience and it all comes back. I think you're right go hit up a cigar lounge, sit back and relax.

Enjoy brother, hope the passion comes back soon!

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Jess... WTF dude??? Wake the f___ up bro!!!

Don't make me come up there. :D

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Yeah well The Ms started the season with the 2 best Pitchers in baseball and we still loss 101 games.
Injuries, & the fact that our bullpen was RANCID did us in. :tsk:

I can see how it would be rough to be a Mariners fan right now though. :tongue1:

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
My thinking is it doesnt matter how many you smoke Jesse, could be one a month. Just make sure you enjoy the F**k out of any you do smoke. Kinda the same myself as went from a few a day to a few a week. I dont care to be honest as it just means what I've got already is getting older all the time. LOL:dude:

·
livin life by the drop !
1,988 Posts
No worries JJ !!....your gars and your brothers will still be there for you when you break through this funk !! :thumb:

....let me know when your ready to blow someone the [email protected]*k up ! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Mass bombing run needed to shake out some of the old inventory.

Just getting your hands in the humi to make the selections to pack up a box may uncover some long forgotten gem and get you going again.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I think it's OK to put a hobby on cruise for a while.Other things in life may preoccupy your time for now,and it's not like you are selling off your smokes.They are just getting better! I took some time off from shooting sporting clays as it was really frustrating.Best thing I ever did! When I did decide to shoot again,the enthusiasm I once had was back,and there was no pressure to do anything but to enjoy the game ....:)

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I'll see your sorry home teams and raise you the Diamondbacks. If I can still like baseball after this season (and the last, and the one before that, and ...), then Jesse - you got nothing to worry about with the 'gars, man - it'll come back.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I just took a weekoff. I was feeling a little like you. Broke the fast last night. The flavor was back.

Puff has not been the same for me since Dave left.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I think we all go through slumps, Jesse. I've been in the same boat, really gung ho through summer, and tapering off now. I think the overcast and cooler weather here in the Northwest has a tendency to do that, particularly if you smoke outside, like I do.

Any thing troubling going on in your personal life? I've been going through a ton of drama at work lately (To the point of getting a new job, pending the right pay) and that's put in a bit of a funk, having a predisposition towards depression doesn't help matters for me.

I'm sure the passion will come back for you, and if you need to talk or anything, let me know! We're all brothers in this wonderful past time.

·
Life's to Short!
8,924 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Been the same here JJ.

This evening is the first I've posted in a couple months. Sometimes life just gets in the way and our hobbies get set aside for a while.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts