Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a single Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion last weekend and plan on smoking it after work today.

Just wanted to know if any of you have had one of these and what you thought about it?

I've had the Antano line and like those a lot but this will be my first Celebracion.

·
Punch Suckling in Brain
1,116 Posts
Sandy...
I know that is a horrible opinion, but I have it with most of their line. To me they leave a heavy taste in the mouth that I can only describe as sand.

Don't take mine as the absolute word though. I know a few guys who love that cigar and don't listen to a word I say. Which is really a good policy.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I had a Celebracion a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember anything too specific about it, but I did enjoy it. It's not quite the kick in the pants that the Antano is, but I think it had a nice flavor.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I see the Antano line as pure strength and no complexity... Power and Pepper. Used to be one of my fav full bodied domestics. The price was always right as well.
The Celebracioin is closer to medium with minimal complexity.
If you prefer full body, you may not like the Celebracion..

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have only smoke one of these, a robusto, and found it to be lacking IMHO.
I really enjoy the 1970, so I will probably give the Celebracion line another try.
I know this doesn't help you much with the cigar, but I am giving you some more credits. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.