Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had 4 different Oliva Cigars. The Grand Camaroon, the Grand Maduro, the Basic Oliva Torpedo, and the Oliva O Maduro.

I loved every one of them. I cannot find a good Taboconist locally to find them. So I emailed Oliva and asked if they had any relationships with any local shops.

I got an Email back from Jose R. Oliva. Thanking me for supporting his company. He explained that he did not have any recomendations for me local, however he would like to send me some samples of Oliva cigars so that I could try more and recommend them to my Tobacconist. He also asked for the name of my local Tobacconist. He was going to contact them.

I am really impressed with the amount of professionality that the Oliva Family shows what a class act company. I wanted to let all of you know what a great experience dealing with them was.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Grand Cameroon Churchill's are amongst my favorite golf smokes. Oliva cigars are very good indeed.

You have an interesting website. I, too, am a teacher of Martial Arts. I've been a student for over 29 of my 33 years.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What Art do You Study

MADURO_MAS-DURO What Art do you study. I am currently studying Hakutsuru with Gary Legacy in Canada.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.