Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined Club Stogie and wanted to say hi to everyone.

I'm looking forward to meeting some cool folks, and learning more about the magic of a good cigar.

I could have something to talk about once my cab of Dec '00 Boli C.Extras comes in (which should have arrived today at 10:30am, according to tracking on the carrier's website!!!). Waiting for a delivery of cigars on a Friday afternoon is no fun. Hopefully they deliver on Saturday mornings. :)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Welcome to CS Max. There's a great bunch of gorilla's around here that will help you smoke them boli's!!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Welcome to CS Max,better watch that Joe guy,he likes to snare your stogies off the front porch. Probably what happened to my last order. :r

Good one Joe....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mr.c said:
they were delivered, I just stopped by your house at 10:30 and picked them up, damn good you should get some for yourself :r

BTW WELCOME
Joe, you're a funny guy. That same thought crossed my mind!!! Oh yeah, by the way, those real nice cigars that you left in my basement, unfortunately some were lost to the beetle (at least that's my story). :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Didn't I read somewhere that the newest guy sends out some of his latest addition to everyone?

I could be wrong.

Welcome aboard!
S.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scott M said:
Didn't I read somewhere that the newest guy sends out some of his latest addition to everyone?

I could be wrong.

Welcome aboard!
S.
If you are right, then we may have to see whether someone else joins before my shipment actually arrives!!!!! Plus, I hear those boli's are pretty strong.. most probably would prefer something a bit more mild :)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Max_It said:
Joe, you're a funny guy. That same thought crossed my mind!!! Oh yeah, by the way, those real nice cigars that you left in my basement, unfortunately some were lost to the beetle (at least that's my story). :D
I'm gonna SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey this is a good friend of mine, but dont hold that against him. lol

See you in the habanos lounge.

joe

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.