Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all for the welcomes. The name implies mischief but LOKI is my bullterriers name. He just got his championship this past october in fine fashion I might add.The only mischief I get into is surprising friends with great smokes but I've been know to practical joke now and again on the job site.Luckily he doesn't smoke cigars... yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOKI said:
thanks to all for the welcomes. The name implies mischief but LOKI is my bullterriers name. He just got his championship this past october in fine fashion I might add.The only mischief I get into is surprising friends with great smokes but I've been know to practical joke now and again on the job site.Luckily he doesn't smoke cigars... yet.
Cute Dog!!!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
What kind of nose is that??? Jewish?? Made me think of Nicolas Cage for some reason. :r Cute dog though!! Championship, now that's impressive!

We're both dog lovers (me more so than Frank) and we have a pekinese (my avatar and pics in the photo gallery) that just loves it when Frank pulls out a cigar. He goes crazy!! He knows it's time to go out and smoke.

When Frank's daughter goes away for the weekend or something, I'm always volunteering us to babysit. She has a Rotweiller that's a big baby. We have him all next week so we'll take pictures of both dogs together and post them.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Wecome to CS

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
LOKI said:
Welcome Loki! Some mischief is just what we need to add to the mix.

Glad you are here.
-Matt-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.