Cigar Forums banner

Think I spoiled myself

Tags
spoiled
707 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  GrtndpwrflOZ 
#1 ·
So tonight I bought Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo, I was not going to smoke it tonight was going to wait until tomorrow and was going to smoke this Padron Londres Maduro, that I had already in my Humidor bag, but I could not wait it was teasing me. First time I ever was going to try it.

So I lit it up and smoked it and I think too fast, because it was just so good, at first it started out very peppery and strong, but then after a few minutes it settled in and was smooth and great all the way to the end, I finished it in about 45 minutes. Burn perfect, no problems at all, draw was so good.

So after that I just had to see how did the Padron Londres Maduro compared to this.

I should have smoked that first, because after the PAM, I felt like I was smoking nothing...it was too light for me, and I barely tasted anything, in fact I felt like I was smoking air, there was hardly any taste there. I am not saying it was bad, it just did not compare.

I tell you this by the time I was done, I was definitely a bit dizzy from the nicotine rush.

#6 ·
My first 64 was almost TOO good. It was like really rich fudge in that I almost didn't want anymore after
reaching the half way point. But I am happy to say that I manned the eff up, and finished it. I'll let you know how the 26 40th is after I enjoy it this weekend.

#9 ·
My first 64 was almost TOO good. It was like really rich fudge in that I almost didn't want anymore after
reaching the half way point. But I am happy to say that I manned the eff up, and finished it. I'll let you know how the 26 40th is after I enjoy it this weekend.
I think that is the best way to describe it!

It was so complex and so heavy and creamy.

I am still not advanced enough to describe all the flavourings, there was just so many there.

I know i tasted the pepper right in the beginning, first time I ever tasted pepper liked that in a cigar. But this is only my 9th cigar.

Please let me know what you think of the 26 after

#10 ·
SLOW DOWN when you smoke, you will enjoy them more but congrats on the super premium experience. Now this habit gets expensive.
Yeah I paid with tax $12.53

I think I will just buy this every once in a while or if I see a special on cigarbid or something

In the meantime tonight I am going to try a Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Petit Corona, I tried a RP 1990 and loved that, so I wanted to see how much different the 1992 is

#12 ·
I enjoy a Padron every now and again. I have a box of assorted 64's and 26's. I prefer the 64.
I also have a box of Londres Maddiies that I love but it seems I haven't smoked either in quite some time. I really should try the 40th and 80th annies I have.
The Londres is a great inexpensive "goto" cigar.

Perhaps I shall revisit the Padron line this weekend.

B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.