Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen Thick as Thieves? It's an action/comedy dvd with Alec Baldwin, Micheal Jai White, Andre Bragher, Rebecca DeMornay, and the dude that looks a little like Steve Buscemi. Donald Zuckerman did the picture, and it's absolutely hilarious. Kind of reminds me of an Elmore Leonard (fellow Detroiter) book or movie.

Without giving too much away, Baldwin is a thief for the mob who gets set up and screwed over by some ghetto-King wannabe named Pointy. The rest of the movie is a back and forth revenge comedy, with DeMornay playing the cop. It's about an hour and a half long, and goes pretty quick.

The dvd has been out for five or six years. I would imagine it's available at Blockbuster. The one that's been making the rounds here came from amazon. Don't expect TOO much, but it's funny enough to want to have on hand.

MotorTown

·
Registered
283 Posts
I like a local band called the Thievery Corporation... :D

sounds like a movie right up my alley, I'll keep an eye out for it.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
motortown said:
and the dude that looks a little like Steve Buscemi.

MotorTown
Motortown, now that is funny. :r :w Thanks for the review. I'll check it out if I see it. I've been thru most every movie at the local rental shop, if I see it I'll rent it and LYK what I thought.
rns, :w

seagarsmoker, Locomotive Breath, now that was one tight tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.