Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I won't be here as often cause they are crackin down on me at work. They have blocked 2 of my access codes and I won't be able to spend much time online. I'm on a borrowed one right now! :D But as things cool off I'll be back! I will keep checking in the mornings. But my mornings are usually spent running errands or sleeping. No more post whoring for me!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well, that just sucks, nelly. But hey, at least I'll have a chance to catch up to you on the postwhoring front. :D

Nely said:
OK guys I won't be here as often cause they are crackin down on me at work. They have blocked 2 of my access codes and I won't be able to spend much time online. I'm on a borrowed one right now! :D But as things cool off I'll be back! I will keep checking in the mornings. But my mornings are usually spent running errands or sleeping. No more post whoring for me!
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=75577#

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Nely said:
Damn that sucks, sorry man.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Get frienldly with the sys-admin :eek:).
Better yet turn them onto cigars, gift 'em a few, and explain your problem. See if they can't help a BOTL out.

_____
rm

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Roger Miller" said:
Get frienldly with the sys-admin :eek:).
Better yet turn them onto cigars, gift 'em a few, and explain your problem. See if they can't help a BOTL out.

_____
rm
:) What a great idea!

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
damn that sucks, I sometimes have to sit in a computer with no internet (cause im a resident) and the day passes too slow. hope everything comes out alright :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nelson been posting at work?? I hope the Donald doen't find out!!!

:c You're FIRED! :r

·
Registered
904 Posts
I just taught of something. Were all sending Nely these messages, but he can't read them because he's kicked off the net.

Someones got to go out there and rescue the poor dude.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys but the IT dep. is very health concious. I will be in here in the mornings though. Yesterday was horrible, NO CS!!! AAGGHRRR!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.