Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife went out today and bought me a small compact Haier refer for my little 7'x10' smoking room. It may be small but it's damn comfortable. On one side I have a leather recliner and my well worn but cozy Barcalounger + a Panosonic through the wall exhaust fan. On the other is my Aristocrat 48 plus, 32" HDTV, my gutted out freezer for longterm storage and on top of it my new "refreshment center".

It's small, it's only 70sq ft but it's all mine and it's my little bit of paradise on earth. :D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My wife went out today and bought me a small compact Haier refer for my little 7'x10' smoking room. It may be small but it's damn comfortable. On one side I have a leather recliner and my well worn but cozy Barcalounger + a Panosonic through the wall exhaust fan. On the other is my Aristocrat 48 plus, 32" HDTV, my gutted out freezer for longterm storage and on top of it my new "refreshment center".

It's small, it's only 70sq ft but it's all mine and it's my little bit of paradise on earth. :D
What time should we get there?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.