Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had a great experience! Im half way down a Dunhill Mixture 965 (never quite liked it, but almost, tried and tried..until) whow! In my Hca2 it was a truly great experience . I love it! But I cannot explain it

· Registered
942 Posts

· Covfefe
2,513 Posts
Nah they are out. Notice there is no buy button. I think whatever was left out there in the chain has evaporated now. I only have 10 tins myself plus a pound of bulk.
Rats!! :mad:

I can't figure out why the heck would they would
discontinue something so damn good and so popular??

· Registered
942 Posts
I didn't think it was permanently discontinued. Has it been? I am trying to find a place to purchase a couple of more pounds of bulk and then save the tins for special occasions until this sorts itself out.

· Covfefe
2,513 Posts
I didn't think it was permanently discontinued. Has it been? I am trying to find a place to purchase a couple of more pounds of bulk and then save the tins for special occasions until this sorts itself out.
I couldn't say with any certainty, but that was the rumor. :mad:

· Registered
942 Posts
Do me a favor and edit that link back out. I think from now on if we find it the link should be available by PM only since this is a public board. I don't have any loyalty to the lurkers and I don't want to make it easy for anyone to hoard whatever is left.

ETA: You have to know that some people will buy it just to sell it back at a higher price.

· Covfefe
2,513 Posts
Do me a favor and edit that link back out. I think from now on if we find it the link should be available by PM only since this is a public board. I don't have any loyalty to the lurkers and I don't want to make it easy for anyone to hoard whatever is left.

ETA: You have to know that some people will buy it just to sell it back at a higher price.
Done. Post deleted.

· Registered
942 Posts
Thanks man. I think we need to protect our own brothers here first. The last link that was posted now has a -1 quantity on tins and no bulk left. It might have been coincidence but it is better not to take the chance.

· Registered
10,014 Posts
*Suspicious eyes*
Oh...ok...gotcha! ;)

I tried a few bowls of the 965 and although I am not a real fan of many English blends...yet, it was a pleasant smoke. I remember tasting the smokiness of the latakia but it was not overpowering.

I too have many tins "stocked up", but I don't think it's going out of production, at least not that I've read.

· Covfefe
2,513 Posts
Oh...ok...gotcha! ;)

I tried a few bowls of the 965 and although I am not a real fan of many English blends...yet, it was a pleasant smoke. I remember tasting the smokiness of the latakia but it was not overpowering.

I too have many tins "stocked up", but I don't think it's going out of production, at least not that I've read.
Whether or not it disappears, I'm glad I have a good supply aging.
Same with Escudo. :tu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.