Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wealth of information here and size of this community is so great compared to other cigar boards. Love it :) Hi y'all, greetings from NYC. Some of you may have seen me on CigarWeekly under the same name. (hi fellow CWers!)

I've been smoking cigars for a year now. My parents are from Honduras and The Dominican Republic, so growing up I was no stranger to cigars. Some of the fondest memories I have are watching my dear old dad - God rest his soul - enjoy a good smoke. I'm eternally grateful to him for giving me my first stogie.

Well, nice to meet y'all and looking forward to joining in on the fun. Thanks muchly for having me here!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
The wealth of information here and size of this community is so great compared to other cigar boards. Love it :) Hi y'all, greetings from NYC. Some of you may have seen me on CigarWeekly under the same name. (hi fellow CWers!)

I've been smoking cigars for a year now. My parents are from Honduras and The Dominican Republic, so growing up I was no stranger to cigars. Some of the fondest memories I have are watching my dear old dad - God rest his soul - enjoy a good smoke. I'm eternally grateful to him for giving me my first stogie.

Well, nice to meet y'all and looking forward to joining in on the fun. Thanks muchly for having me here!
hey, welcome to the board yesenia!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.