Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife is picking me up to come home today and as we approach the house she mentions I received some box today -- "probably another cigar order," she says with a bit of disapproval. The thing is, I'm not in trade at the moment and haven't placed an order for a couple of weeks.

So I get in the house and, sure enough, there's a box sitting on the floor. I slowly open the box, like a kid on Christmas morning, and ... BOOM: I was hit by a book, two cigars, and a note welcoming me to the "Summer Book Bomb Club (SBBC)."

The book: News from the Edge: Insanity, Illinois
The cigars: a Gran Habano Habano #3 and a Connie #84 (that's a guess)

Thanks for a great bomb, Stephen. If you only knew how appropriate a book with "Insanity, Illinois" was for me right now, you'd be laughing as much as my wife and I are :) This was a nice surprise on the first of 30 crazy days revising my dissertation.

Peace,
Darrel

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Another excellent hit Stephen. The Summer Book Bomb Club is cool. I'm almost finished with the book "Pressure Points" that Stephen sent me. Congrats.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm definitely going to enjoy! The Gran Habano Habano looks delicious and the connie is likely going to be my next bundle purchase. This will be a nice way to relax after some insanity in Illinois (especially with classes/teaching starting in one week). :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.