Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· New England Cigar Rep
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had a meeting with Nate (The smoking Samoan) the owner of Badgers Cigar Den in Schuylerville NY. I gave him a Panacea 760 and told him on average I would get about 3 inch ash intervals, he decided to put this theory to the test.

Halfway down and the ash is holding strong...

And finally all the way down the band, probably about a 6 inch ash. So basically a 6x60 ash :lol:

Unfortunatly when pulling the band off the ash finally went, look at that carnage

Great day down at the Den!

· New England Cigar Rep
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea he wasnt going for that long of an ash at first but then it just kept going and going. It definetly would have held on a bit longer if the band wasnt there.

· New England Cigar Rep
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure Kevin. Ill ask Paul the owner if there is a rep on the west coast. Flatbed is growing extremely quickly though. Paul didnt goto the tradeshow because the company is growing so fast he had to keep things under control. With quality control/construction like seen above though and at the pricepoint these are at its really no suprise how fast flatbed is getting legs.

· New England Cigar Rep
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea definitely. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought cigars online. Its up to us little guys to be the backbone for small shops to stay in business.

· Rodrigo & Panacea Rep
511 Posts
Just saw this thread. This is awesome. One of, if not the best, constructed cigars on the market. I get three inch ash sections almost everytime I light up a Panacea. The little bolt doesn't even have to be ashed.

Anyways, please support your local B&M's. If you like Panacea and would like for them to be in your local B&M, tell the owner you would like to see them in their store. Then they can contact a distributor to acquire them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.