Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people think it's December 25th.

For me, it's the day the special Fuentes arrive the first week of December.

This year, it was December 2nd.

And it was a very good year.

I went home from my regular shop with as many Anejos as I could and not feel guilty for leaving everybody else short (Okay... 1/2 a box of the 2 that came in.) Maduro Hemingway Work Of Art and Masterpiece. Ohhh yeah.

Plus a big handful of Opus X xXx.

My friend who runs the shop does not have daily purchase limits like a lot of shops do, but I can't bring myself to be too greedy and take a whole box, leaving the others folks out. But it's VERY tempting....

It was a Merry Christmas, indeed!

-Quixote

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Prompted me to run out and grab some myself. Unfortunately, my local place limited the Fuente purchases at 4 this year...likely because of my gluttony last year.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Nothing here yet!! :c

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Quixote - THANKS!! I almost forgot!

Ran to my local store praying they had some left. Luckily they had about 10 left. The best part was this year they had the Sharks!!! Picked up 2. I love these freakin things!! Last time I had one was about 3 yrs ago. Can't wait to light one up tonight. Gonna save one for after Christmas dinner too.
Also got a nice PAM Exclusivo.
Nothing better than going to your favorite store around the holidays and picking up the coveted "holiday smokes"!!

Smokemifyagotem :u

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I hit my local shop last night and was able to get:

2 - Anejo Sharks (can't wait to try one)
1 (the last one) - Maduro Work of Art.

This is one of the many reasons I love Club Stogie. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.