Cigar Forums banner

The Price is no option question

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Matt R 
#1 ·
Ok let's say that you have recently come on a 40 billion dollar fortune. You just built a new Mansion with a smoking lounge in it.

You have one Room off of the Lounge behind the bar for a wine cellar. another for cuban cigars and another for non-cuban cigars.

How would you fill the rooms?

Oh yeah I forgot another room for 18 year old blonds.

#2 ·
An immediate order for 10 Cohiba Reserva boxes.
Ah! Havana Nirvana!! :p :p :p

#4 ·
El Rey del Mundo said:
Theyre that good?
Well ERDM, they say to each their own taste. For me, they really are that great!!

#11 ·
Nothing but Cabinettas and Atados in the humidor, well, maybe a few Davidoffs. The non-cuban room would also be filled with Cabinettas. As far as the wine, hell, put a thousand bottles of Nighttrain in there,. I wouldn't know the difference. ;)

#12 ·
In the wine room... only Vintage Champagnes from Krug, Dom Perignon (ok, the Dom Rose can be in there too!) and Crystal.... Vintage Ports.... and Chateau D'Quem.... as all of these go great with cigars!

In the Habanos Room... I'd follow Poker's advice and let Mo stock it but would put a preference on Dunhills and Cohibas!

In the Non-Habanos Room... it would be filled with empty wine bottles and habano butts! LOL!

Wade

#14 ·
Matt R said:
Nothing but Cabinettas and Atados in the humidor, well, maybe a few Davidoffs. The non-cuban room would also be filled with Cabinettas. As far as the wine, hell, put a thousand bottles of Nighttrain in there,. I wouldn't know the difference. ;)
since my main cellar for cuban cigars will already be full, I will have to make a little change and fill the non-cuban room with havanas as well ;)

G
#17 ·
La Flor De Cano (discontinued Handrolleds inc. Short Churchill), Vintage Partagas (especially Charlottes, 898s, Du Conneseur and Churchills), Vintage Montecristos (91 and earlier, especially #2s and especials) , RASS, RAGS and RASCC, RG Lonsdales and TPLs, Dunhill Mojito, Cabinettas and Estupendos, Davidoff (just the Chateau line), Habanos 1994, various Salomones (custom blend as well as Partagas, Cuaba, etc.) And for the wife....Punch Black Prince, SLR Lonsdales and Cohibas....every which way Cohibas. I could live with those and be happy and not run out of variety. :s

#18 ·
smokering said:
I could live with those and be happy and not run out of variety. :s
Hey smokering,
Which one of the BAltimore crowd are you?!

#19 ·
The lot of you are all morons!

Fill 3 of the rooms with 18 year old women, one for Blondes, one for Brunettes, one for Redheads! If you prefer another sorting method C cup, D cup, and Larger. :D

The fourth room will hold cigars and booze. I would pay some ClubStogie.com lacky in cigars to keep it stocked with cigars they think I would like. If I ran across one I didn't like I would fire the lacky and would have 700+ other cigar smokers begging for the job!! :rolleyes:

kamikaiguy said:
Ok let's say that you have recently come on a 40 billion dollar fortune. You just built a new Mansion with a smoking lounge in it.

You have one Room off of the Lounge behind the bar for a wine cellar. another for cuban cigars and another for non-cuban cigars.

How would you fill the rooms?

Oh yeah I forgot another room for 18 year old blonds.

#21 ·
smokering said:
La Flor De Cano (discontinued Handrolleds inc. Short Churchill), Vintage Partagas (especially Charlottes, 898s, Du Conneseur and Churchills), Vintage Montecristos (91 and earlier, especially #2s and especials) , RASS, RAGS and RASCC, RG Lonsdales and TPLs, Dunhill Mojito, Cabinettas and Estupendos, Davidoff (just the Chateau line), Habanos 1994, various Salomones (custom blend as well as Partagas, Cuaba, etc.) And for the wife....Punch Black Prince, SLR Lonsdales and Cohibas....every which way Cohibas. I could live with those and be happy and not run out of variety. :s
Brother Lance.... you're house is already full of that stuff!! :r

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.