Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I guess my wife was snooping around in my office. She came out to the living room with a very strange pinched look on her face.
She looked at me strangely & asked if I had cigars in all those large plastic containers in my office.

Uh oh.

Uhhh, Yeah.

She said something like....."we have closets stuffed with clothes....overflowing, & you have all these big containers full of cigars that could hold sweaters & such?"

I could hardly contain my relief & disbelief. This was a conflict about closet space......not money!!

Phew! :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
1f1fan said:
Well, just do what any good husband would do...free up those containers for her clothes and buy a nice Avallo cabinet humidor. ;)
You beat me to it! :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
kansashat said:
The other day I guess my wife was snooping around in my office. She came out to the living room with a very strange pinched look on her face.
She looked at me strangely & asked if I had cigars in all those large plastic containers in my office.

Uh oh.

Uhhh, Yeah.

She said something like....."we have closets stuffed with clothes....overflowing, & you have all these big containers full of cigars that could hold sweaters & such?"

I could hardly contain my relief & disbelief. This was a conflict about closet space......not money!!

Phew! :D
You shoulda told her "Hey, as much money as I've spent on those cigars, you better know I'm keepin em in the containers, hell...there worth a lot more than any old sweaters and such." ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hat It sound like time for an addition to the house. Maybe a Room over the garage.

You can tell her that you are doing it so that she can have morecloset space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.